Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 06:11:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ai.net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        David Greenman <davidg@root.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Increasing FTP thruput.

Whoah. I tried the same thing on an NT box and my jaw dropped.
4.76Kbytes/second on the same 3MB file. Amazing.

I wouldn't even mind having two separate FTP sites on the same machine
[with different optimizations on each]. I would, however, like to find
out what specifically NT is doing differently than FreeBSD 2.1-stable.

Thanks for your information!

-Tomas