Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:23:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      perl <perl@netmug.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound Problem

Hi, I'm trying to get my Soundblaster Pro 3.2 to work with FreeBSD
2.2.6-STABLE and I'm having a few problems.  I compiled the sb0 driver
into the kernel and it shows that it found my sound card.  However, when I
go to play an mpeg with mpg123, it will play for a few minutes then give
me "Sound: DMA timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?".  As far as I know, I
don't have any conflicting devices.

My sound card is on IRQ 5 at 0x220 with DRQ 1

Also, I can't get any other mpeg players to play anything but static.
Is this related or a totally different issue?

Thanks