Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:49:08 GMT
From:      spiritecstasy@aeiou.pt
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   trouble Installing scanner

In first place thank you, for the pacience and good will, in fast
resolving the stupid problems dummies like me have.

Thank to you I already know I have to use sane or Xsane to work with
my scanner, but I realised none is installed in my Free BSD system,
how can I install them, and (if I'm not abusing...) how do i use them
to work with my HP 4400? And by the way is there any windows emulator
for Free BSD? There are some for Linus, are they compatible? whitch
one is the best, the freest and where can i find it?

I'm not asking you to write all the info and send it to me by mail,
just give me a link to somewhere this is discussed.

Sorry for the bad english...

Thankfully
   Gilberto Ribeiro