Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:54:42 -0400
From:      "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@eagle.ca>
Subject:   Re: PINE -> checking for email

> How do you get pine to check for email?
> I can SEND mail using pine, but not GET mail.
> I can send+recieve in Netscape though, so sendmail is working I guess...

 I use Pine all the time, but it checks a mailbox on the server.

 Netscape.. you like feed it a pop3 / smtp servername, pop account name and
password, where your mailbox may exist on a different server?

(taking a guess, you didn't provide much detail)

 Pine should "see" your mailbox on your FreeBSD server just fine, assuming
that's where you're trying to "get" mail?

-Gerry