Date:      Sun, 07 Sep 2008 01:04:09 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pax in /rescue

--=-tn97nH2oNT/qzNWtCCLS

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 22:40 -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Is there any reason to continue to include both tar and pax in
> /rescue?

JFYI - despite the cpio/sysinstall issues apparently being fixed I'm
still planning to switch sysinstall over to using tar.  I know that's
not what you're "directly" asking about but it's at least "remotely
related" depending on peoples' feelings about which of the two should be
removed if the answer to your question is "No".

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |