Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:47:33 -0900
From:      "Miles C" <mylasticposse@hotmail.com>
To:        GuyMac@pandora.be, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freeBSD on Mac

To the best of my knowledge the option you have would be NetBSD. It has a
PPC port that would be what you were looking for if you wanted to have all
of the BSD distribution. I have a Powerbook and run OS X myself, but there
are a couple of things that are a little different from FreeBSD which is on
my PC, top for example handles itself a little differently and without the
same options. NetBSD.org would be where I would try first. Miles