Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:34:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      beemern <beemern@ksu.edu>
To:        <smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel SE7500CW2 and 4.6.2 stable

dont waste your time, panics with exact same results using 4.4 kernel

we're experimenting with linux on one of our se7500cw2 boxes here and our
tests are looking good so far, and we'll most likely being switching these
systems over from fbsd to linux

i would suggest you investigate this yourself if you desire smp support on
these boards since freebsd cant handle it

good luck