Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:31:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      sherrillrgc@connected.com (sherrillrgc@connected.com)
To:        <doc@erie.net>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@erinet.com>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@fcc.net>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@fiax.net>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@freebsd.org>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@freenet.de>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@galstar.com>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@gloryroad.net>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG, <doc@go-concepts.com>, www.mountolivetribune.com@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Don't Pay Anything Blindly!

sherrillrgc@connected.com (sherrillrgc@connected.com) on Monday, August 12, 2002 at 16:31:35

u8ue:

Stop paying $30, $40, even $50 bucks to see the crappy members area of premium porn sites. We guarantee you'll love our site, our live videos, and our young babes so we're offering you a FREE Trial Membership, absolutely zero cost to you! All you have to do is click the link to get your FREE Instant Access!  http://rd.yahoo.com/dir/?http://www.theoriginalfreepaysite.com/t5.html

<A HREF="http://rd.yahoo.com/dir/?http://www.theoriginalfreepaysite.com/t5.html">Click here to join FREE instantly</a>!

j3ohn3z9b