Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:01:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jaysen O'Dell" <jaysen@familyvoice.com>
To:        Nicolas Jungers <nicolas@linkline.be>
Cc:        "N. Del More" <ndelmore@usa.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, linuxisp@friendly.jeffnet.org
Subject:   Re: Help: Router Advise Needed

Ok I see all you guys with "fancy" NICs. Outside of the obvious PCI vs
ISA, 10 vs 100, what is the differance? This is a question based on
ignorance so please be gentle. I have been using ne2000 and clones and
never had any problems that could be associated with the NIC. Granted I am
not nearly as big as most of you, but if this is just a disaster waiting
to happen.... Ships with holes don't float.

Jaysen