Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:25:23 +0000
From:      Steve McNelly <stevemcn@snics.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reboots

Sorry For Posting Twice Forgot The Subject The First Time.

I have a Dual PII-450 (ASUS mb), 758M Memory, 2 3Com 3c905B-TX Ethernet
Cards, 2 SCSI Drives.
I had been runnig 4.3-STABLE on it which run fine, had no problems.
I cvsup to 4.5-Stable, now I have a problem.
It seems that whenever the uptime gets to 24 hours it just up and reboots.
I,ve tried with and without SMP support, did not make a difference.
Ive tried cvsup again. Last time was Feb. 24
There is nothing in the log files, except for WARNING: / was not properly
dismounted.
I enabled dumpdev, ect. in rc.conf to see if that will tell me anything.
I also rebooted so I will be there when it hits the magical 24 hours.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I might do to try and find
the problem
or is anyone else having the problem?????

Thanks in Advance For Your Help,