Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:05:50 +0200
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        alexus <ml@db.nexgen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache + ssl + php

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 09:53:50AM -0400, alexus wrote:
> hi
>=20
> i just installed fbsd 4.4 and in addition to that i'm trying to compile
> apache+ssl+php
>=20
> i took souce for all that followed intructions and i end up with this
>=20
> when i compiled php after
> ./configure --with-mysql=3D/usr/local --with-apxs=3D/usr/local/apache/bin=
/apxs
>=20
> i got this
>=20
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | WARNING: Your /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs script is most likely broken.
> |                                                                    |
> | Please go read http://www.php.net/FAQ.php#6.11 and make the        |
> | changes described there and try again.                             |
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
>=20
> i dont know.. was it move or somethin... but i end up with
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.php
>=20
> which tells me absolutly nothing about "most likely broken"
>=20
> after "ignoring it" and still installing i get this
>=20
> su-2.05# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl
> [Thu Oct 11 09:44:40 2001] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/libphp4.so uses plain
> Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it
> with -DEAPI)
> /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd started
> su-2.05#
>=20
> where should i include that -DEAPI? and what about my php "broken" aspx
> script?

AFAIK EAPI is a modssl thing. Have you built modssl in the apache
source tree ? It seems that something has gone wrong with your
modssl installation.
The above [warn] from php tells you, that libphp4.so was built without
being aware that you also use modssl. (which would for example be
the case, if you tried to add modssl after already having added php)

--gt =20

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR--