Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 23:02:32 +0200
From:      "Ivan Voras" <ivoras@geri.cc.fer.hr>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   jdk sources, php_java...

Hi!

Are there any binaries of jdk (>= 1.1) available? Sun does not allow
downloading the sources from certain countries (mine included :( ), so I
cannot setup any jdk except the jdk1.1 .

The reason because of I need a newer (actualy, any working...) jdk is that I
want to use php's java support. I have tried using it with jdk1.1 but there
are some weird errors... (if anybody is interested, I could mail the
description of the problems).

----
--------
- Ivan Voras <ivoras @ fer.hr> -
- Futuristic: It only runs on the next-generation supercomputer. -