Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:02:15 -0000
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "EUS Test" <eustest@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

Rob:

You need to add/modify /etc/rc.conf with something like the following lines:

router_enable="YES"              # Set to YES to enable a routing daemon.
router="routed"                 # Name of routing daemon to use if enabled.
router_flags="-q"               # Flags for routing daemon.

The defaults are in /etc/defaults/rc.conf for most startup configuration. If
you need to change anything, copy the appropriate lines from here to
/etc/rc.conf and modify as required. At startup, /etc/defaults/rc.conf is
evaluated, and then /etc/rc.conf is evaluated so it overrides anything in
the former file which you should never change.

Cheers,

Barry

--
Barry Byrne, IT Manager,