Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:12:15 +0200
From:      Hans Nieser <h.nieser@xs4all.nl>
To:        Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>, "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MythTV port compilation error (solved)

Hans Nieser wrote:
> I've been trying occasionally the past few weeks to compile MythTV, but it
> keeps failing. I have an updated ports tree. Does anyone know if this is a
> known problem, or how to fix it?

Ok, after reading
http://linpvr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6168&sid=660d608693094519a305b939cc711e6e
and especially this bit: "For some packages, the already installed files
for the package can impact the build. This is true for Myth.", I decided
to try uninstalling MythTV manually before trying to build it, and it
worked. I nany case, thanks for your interest in my problem Greg and Torfinn