Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:18:58 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smp

> > is it me? or is this guy high on crack?
> > not to be trite, but i hope you aren't even CONSIDERING this piece of
> advice?
> >
> > just making sure...
> > nathan
>
> Look at the original post, it's obviously a joke.  Lost chains ?  Replace my
> SMP ?  Some Linux kiddie is having a day

	Or it's a Windows user who was told what to fix, mistook what was
said, searched the web for SMP, hit www.freebsd.org saw the -questions
link, and decided to do just that... ask a question. There is no reason
not to be nice to them. Simply point them to the right direction, if they
continue to harrass you from that point, then it's open season.

					Rick