Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:10:18 +0000
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        'FreeBSD' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: poudriere & ccache

--=-=sPTyD4NenJdmvR=-=

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:25 AM, Sol=C3=A8ne Rapenne stated:
> Le 2017-12-04 21:12, Carmel NY a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
> > I installed "ccache" and uncommented the line in the poudriere.conf
> > file to activate it, or so I thought. There is no indication that
> > "ccache" is actually being used. "ccache -s"
> > shows zero activity. What am I doing wrong?
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> maybe poudriere invokes ccache with a data directory specified so ccache =
-s
> won't display anything until it use the same directory.

env CCACHE_DIR=3D/var/cache/ccache ccache -s
cache directory                     /var/cache/ccache
primary config                      /var/cache/ccache/ccache.conf
secondary config      (readonly)    /usr/local/etc/ccache.conf
cache hit (direct)                     0
cache hit (preprocessed)               0
cache miss                             0
cache hit rate                      0.00 %
cleanups performed                     0
files in cache                         0
cache size                           0.0 kB
max cache size                      10.0 GB

I placed a ccache.conf file in that directory and increased the max size to=
 10 GB
I read somewhere that, that might make a difference. It didn't.

--=20
Carmel

--=-=sPTyD4NenJdmvR=-=

--=-=sPTyD4NenJdmvR=-=--