Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:15:27 -0500
From:      Bob Martin <bob@buckhorn.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: top uptime!

#36 Is really interesting if you follow the "What's that site running
link" It explains everything.

I don't know that I really trust these uptimes all that much, except in
a general way. Also note the disclaimer "For performance reasons, we
limit this monitoring process to the most frequently requested sites."
could have more than a little to do with which OS's makes the list.

To me the really cool stuff is in the far right column.

--
Bob Martin, CTO
InterNet Unlimited