Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:51:37 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@mppsystems.com>
Cc:        Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/13792: Difficult to find documentation of "securelevel"

hi,

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 06:53:44AM -0600, Mike Pritchard wrote:

> > > Don't forget to add ".Nm securelevel" string also.
> >
> >    Why?  Take a look at ``man rdump'' and compare with ``man
> > dump'' for just one example.  It's not like ``securelevel'' is a
> > command here.

[..]

> Probably what we need is a security(7) man page the describes securelevel
> along with a bunch of other stuff.

IMHO it would be better. Since securelevel is not application therefore
we can't legaly include it to any manual section, except 7th (Misc docs).
And it should be most staisfied solution to move all securelevel related
data from init(8) to security(7) and add MLINKS/.Nm to security(7).

Thoughts ?

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */