Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:11:13 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-15?Q?Jos=E9?= M. =?iso-8859-15?Q?Fandi=F1o?="  <freebsd@fadesa.es>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /dev/sndstat

Hello Alexander,

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Maybe you can browse through PRs which are assigned to multimedia@ and have a
> look if you find a solution and report back (and if you find duplicates, it
> would be nice to know about them too, we can mark them as such then and
> don't have to dublicate work you already did :-) ).

I've searched through of the bug report database but I haven't
found nothing related to this driver and since there isn't an
official maintainer listed in the AUTHORS section it is a little
difficult to find the right person (if any) to report that bug.

Also I've tried the opensound[1] driver and it works perfectly
for recording, at least now I can show to VIP persons how dangerous
a laptop can be by turning up the internal microphone and recording
them. ;-). However the snd_t4dwave driver remains faulty.

Regards.

[1] http://www.opensound.com