Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:20:41 +0100
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>, FreeBSD Current <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: X11, KDE, WM, Gnome and current

I have no problems at all running KDE on DP2.=20

Did you load a sound driver? The complaints about /dev/dsp not existing s=
eem=20
to indicate that you didn't load a sound driver.

You might want to check your XF86Config file again, because I'm sure you =
can=20
find an explanation for the default resolution thing there.

Good luck,

Arjan