Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:00:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Daniel J. Wharton" <wharton@burnit.net>
To:        Gurudatt Shenoy <gurudatt@cs.tamu.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Repeated automatic reboots

I am wondering what device it is that you have added to your system.
uh... also, how much physical memory do you have?  All I can say is that
you need to make sure that your new entry in the kernel is correct, and if
it is, then maybe you need to add more physical memory to the system.

Oh, another thing... is this the first time you compiled the kernel on
this system, or is the previous kernel compiled by you?  If the previous
kernel is compiled by you, you might want to try running the GENERIC
kernel to see if you might have screwed up.  This will work only ofcourse
the device is in the kernel by default.

DAN WHARTON

System Administrator
THE BURNIT NETWORK   - www.burnit.net