Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 17:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        charlespeters@tecpro.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache configuration help (sample config files please)?

Hi Charles,

	If you installed apache as a port or package, take a look in the
/usr/local/etc/apache directory for sample/default configuration files.
Then take alook at /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh to see how it is started
at boot time.  www.apache.org has a complete and searchable set of
documentation on-line as well.

	In the future, please post this type of question to the questions
mailing list.  It is perfectly appropriate there.  The hackers list is
more for the developers to discuss implementation details.

	The questions list can be reached at freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.

cheers,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,