Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 08:56:15 -0400
From:      "Vander Francisco" <vander@vanderland.com>
To:        "Sendmail-List" <comp-mail-sendmail@dl.ac.uk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sendmail default configuration...

 Hi everybody..

I Have a
FreeBSD4.2 running...
Webmin running....
SendMail-8.11.1 running...
qpopper-2.0.7

I'm  using the default configuration for sendmail with couple changes I did
using the webmin, like alias, and relay-domain...

I want be able to send email to may friend, groups list, etc...  but this is
accomplished only putting they domain name on the relay-domain file...

Also I noticed that if the domain name on the relay-domain file they can't
send email to me...

I have more de hundred e-mails, I do not want expend 2 days putting
everybody domain name in that file and updating that when they change
e-mail....

What do I have to change to be able to send/get email to/from anyone on the
internet??

I am using M$ OUTlook for now... and I'm logging in from different places
(work, hotel, etc...)...

Thanks

Vander