Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:44:24 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        mufassa bendover <mamasboy256@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: there must be a better way

jessica olaya / mufassa bendover:

there's a million and one ways to make mounting a cdrom easy, with a
SIMPLE command. i'm not sure your letter actually wanted any solutions,
just a chance to vent, no? if you want actual suggestions, just ask.

i'm intrigued by your teenagers idea. perhaps if we changed the FreeBSD
tagline to "FreeBSD: the power to not crash while downloading porn with
your parents' credit card"?

maybe "FreeBSD: don't worry that all the cool kids have drivers licences
and you don't. Remember, you can mount CD's."

or maybe "All the other kids finger(1) others' socket(3)s. If you don't,
there's probably something wrong with you."

i definitely like the idea of FreeBSD: Teenager Edition, and will be the
first in line at Hot Topic to get it.

-Adam

p.s. nice email address

--