Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:49:09 -0700
From:      Abhiman Yashpal Karkera <abhiman.yashpal@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions regarding ithreads

Hi all,

Is there a way in Freebsd in which we could ensure that multiple interrupt
events are serviced by a single ithread.

When i was browsing through the code i see that whenever we do a
"bus_setup_intr()"  it ends up creating an event structure followed by the
handler structure and then creates the ithread.

I am looking for a way in which multiple such events can be serviced by a
single ithread rather than creating an ithread per event.

-Abhiman