Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2005 01:11:52 +1100
From:      paul thodiyil <pthodiyil@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing wine on 6.0 RC

I am sort of new to FreeBSD and still learning the ropes. I am having great
trouble installing WINE and indeed other packages on my AMD64 desktop
running FreeBSD ver 6.0. I had added this package during the installation
process.
 With the 'whereis wine' command, I get: /usr/ports/emulators/wine
 Then when I type pkg_add wine, I get 'can't stat package file wine'
 Could someone tell me what I could be doing wrong?
 Paul