Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:12:07 +0100
From:      "Conni" <conni@dr-computer.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation of freebsd on Harddisk > 8GB

Hello,

there is a problem installing freebsd on Harddisks > 8GB. Unfortunately it
is nearly impossible to buy a new harddisk smaller than 13GB. I found a
workaround in creating more than one slice each of them smaller than 8GB but
this workaround ends at 32GB. I use actually on my win98 machine in my
Hardware-Shop the huge IBM 37GB Harddisk and hopefully look forward that
there will be a way to use such a disk under freebsd...

Conni