Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:13:38 +0200
From:      Danielh <danielh@herrenberg.netsurf.de>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ICQ problems again...

HI

The script allways had execute permission, but I still get this weird
'permission denied' message.
I guess it has something to do with the jdk (1.1.5), but anyway here is
the
ICQ script:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/java/bin -classpath  /root/ICQJava/ICQ.jar:/root/ICQJava
Mirabilis.ICQ.NetAware.CNetAwareApp -path /root/ICQJava

(Last two lines should be one line)

The JDK is in /usr/local/java
ICQ is in /root/ICQJava

I've also installed ding (which is similar to ICQ) but allways get the
same
problem.

THX for any help

Daniel Haischt aka CyberOdin