Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41951: ports/security MASTER_SITE update

The following reply was made to PR ports/41951; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To: Josef El-Rayes <shammer@satanii.enemy.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:45:07 -0300

 Hi,

 On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 08:19:42PM +0200, Josef El-Rayes wrote:

 > >Number:         41951
 > >Category:       ports
 > >Synopsis:       ports/security MASTER_SITE update

 [snip]

 	Please quote the name of the port in the Synopsis of
 the PR. It is easier to check the synopsis than opening the
 PR. This will get your PRs analyzed more promptly.

 > >Synopsis:       ports/security/rid MASTER_SITE update

 	By the way, I've fixed the synopsis of your other
 PRs. There is no problem, just remember this in your next
 submissions.
 	Thanks for helping improve FreeBSD Ports.

 	Regards,

 --
 Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
 Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer