Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:25:54 +0100
From:      Francesco Casadei <fcasadei@inwind.it>
To:        Hakan Burdurlu <hburdurlu@IhlasNet.Com.Tr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: help about new charecter sets

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 09:46:31PM +0200, Hakan Burdurlu wrote:

>   Hi
>
>   I want to exactly say that I love FreeBSD. Because it is free, it is
> against some people who are want to earn a lot of money about operational
> system of computers. I belive that FreeBSD will new champion about
> computers.
>
>  I have a problem. I'm turkish person and I want to write turkish charecters
> in FreeBSD. But I dont know, how I make it. I researced that some
> operational systems (same FreeBSD) use setfont and loadkeys commands for
> adding new charecter sets.
>
>  Have it got same commands. If anyperson know that, can they send mail about
> this problem to me.
>
>  Thank you

> end of the original message

Read chapter 13 of the handbook. You can find an online version of the
handbook at http://www.freebsd.org/.

If you still have problems after reading the handbook, tell me which
characters set use the Turkish languange (i.e. ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, etc.)
and I will try to help you providing you with example configuration.

	Francesco Casadei