Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:38:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM panic

In article <436.906680683@cloud.rain.com> you wrote:

> (probe0:ahc0:0:0:0): SCB 0x0 - timed out while idle, LASTPHOSE == 0x1, SCSISIGI == 0x0
> SEQADDR == 0x18a
> SSTATI == 0x0
> (probe0:ahc0:0:0:0): queuing a BDR SCB

Crap.  Double crap.  This certainly looks like another version of the
aic7880 Rev B. DMA bug.  Can you send me (in private email) the make and
model of your motherboard, the type of chipset it uses, and the chip
markings on the aic7880 on your 2940?  Hopefull I'll be able to find
a machine here where I can reproduce the problem and work on a fix.

--
Justin