Date:      Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:08:26 +0200
From:      Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>, Max Laier <max@love2party.net>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeVRRPd project status

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 02:21:40PM +0400, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> G> Just read the manpage and I have one question: the manpage does not sepcify
> G> the default advskew value, just that 100 is slightly larger.
> G> Furthermore, the advskew, pass and other ifconfig options are not
> G> (yet) documented...
>
> Please look at updated manpage. If you have more comments, I'm open
> to hear them.

Thanks. The carp page is much clearer after you updated it.

I see you added cross references to carp in the ifconfig manpage.
I think that should be enough (I'm not sure though what the correct way
is: perhaps the carp specific config parameters should be mentioned
explicitly in ifconfig's manpage).

Thanks!

-Guido