Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:43:04 +0200
From:      Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@nomadiclab.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   New version of 802.1x netgraph code available

Folks,

There is a new version of my 802.1x code available,
downloadable from http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/eapol/

As new features, this version now includes server
side support for talking to several clients at the
same time, and includes a beginnings for regression test
suite using tools that allow netgraph modules to be
tested in a standalone manner.  The code has undergone
some minimal testing using the new test suite, but it
has not been tested in real life.

As an additional bonus, the layout of the code now
matches with that of the source tree.  This enables
the code to be merged to the source tree once the
maintainers think that the code is mature enough.

The code compiles both under 4.7-STABLE and 5.0-RELEASE,
but SMP compliance has not been completed.

As I have stated earlier, I currently have no personal
interest in developing this much further, but I am
ready to to put cycles to fix bugs and help people
with getting started.

--Pekka Nikander