Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:20:00 -0700 (MST)
From:      wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Crack 5.0

	I have a problem with this program...when I run ./Crack -fmt bsd
master.passwd, it takes about 2 seconds and says done...when I have a
report run all I get is "Bad format" for every entry...what am I doing
wrong??

Also I would like to add a list of common passwords used at my site, does
anyone know how I can add these words to a list and have crack run aginst
them?

thanks
Sasha