Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Javier Henderson <javier@KJSL.COM>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mod_php3 with IMAP support broken?

Hi,

	I've 4.1-STABLE installed and I refreshed the ports tree
earlier today via cvsup.

	I then tried to install /usr/ports/www/mod_php3, with IMAP
support, but I get:

configure:4899: checking preferred dbm library
configure:5064: checking for mod_charset compatibility option
configure:5087: checking for fhttpd module support
configure:5127: checking for IMAP support
(end of "config.log")
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3.

	By default, zLib and MySQL support were enabled, I only added
IMAP (the goal is to run IMP).

	Any ideas? mod_php3 installs fine if I don't specify IMAP
support. I installed the IMAP server from the ports tree
(/usr/ports/mail/imap-uw)

-jav