Date:      Sun, 6 May 2001 15:42:44 -0700
From:      "ulrichulrich_se Last Name" <ulrichulrich_se@my-deja.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jhicks@glenatl.glenayre.com

Hi

I tried to download the ETHOberonV4-0.9 package but saving link as on "Package" results in an error
message telling that "Netscape is unable to find the file or directory named
/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/package-4-release/AII/ETHOberonV4-0.9.tgz.".
Is there anything I can do about? BTW downloading from the ETH site doesn't work either because the
server denies ftp login (I encountered this problem already with the ETH site from my location).
Could you please let me know where I can download this package?

Cheers

Christof