Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:04:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kelly Hendrix <kelly@compuage.com>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@efn.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: If you come only once, you've been cheated.

According to freebsd.org:

FREEBSD-IPFW

     IP Firewall

     This is the forum for technical discussions concerning the redesign
     of the IP firewall code in FreeBSD. This is a technical mailing list
     for which strictly technical content is expected.

I subscribe to freebsd-ipfw and there hasn't been any traffic for several
days.  Maybe if they would change the charter a bit or create a new
mailing list, as suggested by a few subscribed to questions, the amount of
traffic would be noticeably reduced.  With the proliferation of cable and
DSL services, and the amount of  home users setting up LAN's and needing
firewall/nat advice, perhaps this is the right time to create such a
list.  Just my .02 worth.

Kelly