Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 20:16:42 -0500
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP Extensions

Has there been a code change in the TCP_EXTENSIONS since 4.3-R ?  I'm
seeing quite a bit longer  time for a connection to close than
previously.  Noticed this on my first cvsup of 11 Dec, but was not a
real big issue, and even now isn't to me, but curious if something
changed...

Other than that, up just about a day and a half with no problems... good
job folks...

Sam