Date:      28 May 1999 10:29:44 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   fetch(1) / fetch(3) patchkit available

Hey guys,

I brushed the dust off a bunch of patches I had for libfetch and the
fetch(1) command and made a patchkit of them (in the great tradition
pioneered by messrs. Schmidt, Dillon and Yokota). Some of it is five
month old patches I never got around to comitting, some of it is new
code, and some of it is a complete replacement for the fetch(1)
command. The code and documentation (yes, Nik, I wrote docs!) is
available at <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/~des/software/>.

As usual, comments and patches are welcome.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no