Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2013 23:48:38 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Olivier_Cochard=2DLabb=E9?= <olivier@cochard.me>
To:        Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD SCSI <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>, Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>, freebsd-geom@freebsd.org, "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC][CFT] GEOM direct dispatch and fine-grained CAM locking

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com> wrot=
e:
> Can anyone confirm how well tested/stable this patch set might be?? if
> theres positive input i have a zoo of dev machines i could load it on, to
> help further it.
> Just checking to see how widely its been tested,

I've installed this patch on 3 differents machines there status after
about 12hours:
- SUN FIRE X4170 M2 (amd64: r255178) with 6 SAS harddrives in one big
zraid (LSI MegaSAS Gen2 controller): Used for generating package with
poudriere=85 no probleme since;
- HAL/Fujitsu SPARC64-V (sparc64: r255178) with two SCSI-3 disks in
gmirror: Used for generating package with poudriere too=85 no probleme
since;
- HP EliteBook 8460p (amd64: r255188) with DVD replaced by a second
hardrive (where fbsd is installed): It crash just after the message
"GEOM: new disk ada1" during boot

screenshot of the crash screen:
http://goo.gl/tW1VIx

A little more information:
addr2line -e /boot/kernel/kernel.symbols 0xffffffff8083abd3
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:129

Regards,

Olivier