Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:04:45 +1000
From:      Simon Lai <simon@synatech.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is anyone running with 4GB of RAM?

Hi,

I have some modelling I want to do that could use
4GB of RAM, and now is probably a good time to buy RAM.

I would be interested to know what sort of motherboard
or system you are using.  I am hoping to get away with
a motherboard with 8 DIMM slots that will take unregistered
DIMMs.  Something like the Tyan Thunder 2500 looks pretty
nice, but it wants the more expensive registered DIMMS.

regs

Simon