Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 12:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
To:        Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMC Ethernet Power cards

Anyone use these cards? 2 PCI ethernet adapters on one card. We use the
single card models here and they work flawlessly. Need to recover a couple
PCI slots and get some dual ethernet controllers going. Are these cards
pretty much the same as the singles except for dual ports? Any problems
with FreeBSD? I take it they'll show up as de0 and de1 like our two PCI
cards do now?
Robert Du Gaue - rdugaue@calweb.com                  http://www.calweb.com
President, CalWeb Internet Services Inc.                    (916) 641-9320