Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:19:11 -0300
From:      malconxx <sodmlx@gmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Customize PORTS

Hello sorry for my English.

I am a Brazilian student.

Use the ports exactly one year, and always need to install multiple
packages such as apache, phmyadmin, php5, asterisk, mysql etc ...

I would like to know how to customize the installation of packages the
ports, because I need to buy time, or just want to run a script to
install it all for me, but the business and that when installing

some of the packages the ports system is showing me a blue screen with
options for that I can install the dependencies.

If I would how to run a command and so already install the default
dependency package and default settings of the same package.

you, I await answers.