Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:50:33 -0700
From:      murray@stokely.org
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Wes Kurdziolek <wkurdzio@cslab.vt.edu>, freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVS server?

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:14:29PM +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:
> The CVS Server is down, yes.  I'm constantly beggin' the admins,
> but somehow... :-/
>=20
> I'm usually on Efnet (nick "Doegi"), if you want to contact me.
> (If I don't answer I'm AFK). (whatever Ximian's Red Carpet is :)

  Ximian's Red Carpet is a GNOME/rpm based update service for Linux.
Most of Ximian's other software works on Solaris but not FreeBSD.  We
should really be working with Ximian to try to leverage some of this
technology for FreeBSD.  Some of their stuff looks pretty impressive.

     - Murray

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--