Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:27:39 -0500
From:      "Steve Bernard" <sbernard@gmu.edu>
To:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: KT266A support

Thanks, for the replies. I'm spec'ing out some boxes for intensive packet
analysis on _very_ large datasets/captures and am planning on using Abit
KR7A-133 mobo's, which use the KT266A chipset.
I wanted to double-check for problems since I couldn't find any information
on running FreeBSD with it, good or bad.

Thanks again,

Steve