Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:08:23 -0500
From:      "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>
To:        "Christian Walther" <cptsalek@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: not everything coming up on a reboot

On 12/23/06, Christian Walther <cptsalek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> do you have ppp_enable="YES" in your /etc/rc.conf?
> If you never configured /etc/rc.conf to start ppp on boot, you should
> take a look at /etc/defaults/rc.conf to see what options are
> available, and what options apply to your setup.

As I said, the ppp-user script brings it up fine. It would not if I
did not have rc.conf configured properly.

[root@kanga ~]# grep ppp /etc/rc.conf
ppp_enable="YES"
ppp_mode="ddial"
#ppp_nat="YES" # if you want to enable nat for your local network, otherwise NO
ppp_profile="storm"

It still doesn't come up at boot.

Thanks,
Mike