Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:31:19 -0400
From:      "John C. Place" <jcplace@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel panic from quota?

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 03:32:31AM -0400, Keith Stevenson wrote:
> If anyone is interested in doing some post-mortem work, I can make the core
> file available via FTP.  (It's ~512 MB, so I'm not going to email it to anyone)

Just a comment, if you reduced your memory size to the kernel (MEMSIZE) and
made another kernel wouldent that decrease the size but still give the needed
info? Just thinking outloud here, 512MB sounds big and I seen core files
before but NOT from a panic (thankfully so) or are they always that big?

L8er
John