Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:20:12 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hideki Yamamoto <yamamoto436@oki.com>
To:        thompsa@freebsd.org
Cc:        michiel@nl-hrln-ptgrf.net, freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible bug in PF with if_bridge

Hi,

I am also struggling with pf with if_bridge for RTP on ipv6.
I have found a pointer of pf+bridge by searching google.  That is
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pf/2005-January/000762.html.
I have not tried it yet.  I hope you will respond your result to share
the experience.

Best regards,

Hideki Yamamoto