Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:15:22 +0200
From:      "Andres Beek" <andres.beek@mail.ee>
To:        "Adrian Chadd" <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: Uanble to enable 802.11g chanels above 11 despite of theREGDOMAIN set

Thank you Adrian for a advise. I will surely do what you asked me when I reach the computer we are talking about. Just wanted to add, that the NIC works very well under other OS's like MSWindows (several) and OpenBSD on the channel 13. For me it means, that it should be capable to work on channel 13 under FreeBSD too. Or not?

AB