Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:42:44 +0200
From:      Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@ene.asda.gr>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml.ventu@flashnet.it>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dial in only works for a while

Hi,
	Same pattern of garbage when pressing a key usually means wrong speed
in most cases, or parity/stop/start/data bits. It could be your serial
port or your modem at your end or remote end. Next time try and use -s
115200 with cu. That would set the serial port speed at 115200 and see
what happens.

Regards,
Lefteris